dangerous toys

April Kane April Kane

6 followers, 1 pix

Image

deadly flashing jelly toy Nottinghamshire County Council fears the toy, from China, could easily break apart, exposing the small 'button-sized' batteries that could be swallowed by a child. It has previously been reported that two children who swallowed similar batteries had died and a further five suffered life-changing injuries caused by internal bleeding. Earlier this month NHS England issued a Patient Safety Alert warning about a risk of death and serious harm

  0 comments   0 repix

Scroll to Top